Decentralized power production
CHP plants generate the energy at the location where it is needed. This eliminates the electrical line losses. The distribution grids are deloaded.
- CHP plants generate energy when it is needed
- Simultanous generation of power and heat results in a total efficiency of 85-90%
- CHP plants operate independent of wind and weather conditions
- CHP plants are safe, do not emit any radiation, and do not show problems of disposal
- CHP plants can run of CO2 neutral, e.g. with biogas
- Gas driven CHP plants operate free of fine dust particles, and can also be used in urban areas